Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sudden stop...to successful exectution

As a designer, creating a collection is all about creativity, technique, cohesion, wearability and research. You want to tell a story. So here goes mine. My fall collection fully completed, but here I was asked by my favorite stylist, Stacy Armand, http://www.stacyarmand.com/, to create some pieces for an editorial spread. My 1st thought OMG, I have no time what so ever to be doing this, but my next thought, why not I'll sleep when im dead. I researched the theme and I was floor by what I was seeing. I scrapped my whole fall collection (designed about 6months ago) to do something so unexpected, so gorgeous and so glamourous. My spring 2010 collection was coming along so well...but... i took an enexpected stop to create my fall 2009. Cant wait for you guys to see it :). Here is apart of my inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is marissa pitter im 12. my dad is from manchester. we dont here of that many pitters in new york. do u go to F.I.T? cus i went there for the summer and i saw the name andrea pitter on the list. my bro actually goes there? that will be weird though if we r related chec out my blog mpsartisticfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo cool, my parents are from st. catherine and yea i attend fit.. ill visit your blog now

    ReplyDelete